Saturday, March 24, 2012

as Tom Selleck of Magnum P.I. used to say...

"I gotta listen to that little voice"...

I decided not to take Memphis on the 4Q line and went with the 2H line and sure enough, the Grizz covered the 4Q line and lost on the 2H line...The Under opened at 190 and had I seen that I would have taken it, but I HATE missing line moves on Unders I want to take, and even though when I saw it, I had plus-juice at 187 Under, I thought that was pushing it and sure enough, it would have been pushing it right to the limit as the score ended up at 186...Still a win, which I regret because I didn't take it, but what a sweat-job that would have been...

I am going to pass on a game line as I was going to take the Detroit Pistons +10.5, but think it is risky since NY has blown out all 3 opponents at Home since Mike Woodson took over & NY is coming off a 17-point loss last night...If NY had won last night, I'd take a shot, but with all the blowouts in this shortened/condensed season, the DOGs don't have as much value as they do during most seasons...

I will take:

Indiana/Milwaukee Over 204.5, laying  $106 to win $100 -- BOTH teams playing their 3rd game in 3 nights and I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I think this situation did ok for the Over in 1998-99 (the last shortened season)...But regardless, I don't see a lot of defense here, as I expect my "tired legs equals Overs" to come to fruition here as both teams have been going Over in back-enders recently (MILW 10-1 to the Over their last 11 and Indy 4-1-1 to the Over their last 6)...

GL...

1 comment: