Tuesday, March 20, 2012

early Tuesday play...

Before I mention this Bucks/Blazers game, I will first mention that I am on a tear right now, winning 8 straight plays (a great way to respond to a tough 1/2 point loss), 12 of 13 and I have won 17 of my last 20 (85%) to put me over 60% for the year, with all of my plays being tracked at this link: Tracking Site

I have already talked about how Milwaukee is going to push the pace now that they have picked up Monta Ellis...Heck, don't believe me, well, Coach Scott Skiles said so...He wants to push the ball more than ever now and he is one who liked that style as a player with Orlando as he had a lot of horses around him for a couple of seasons as Skiles still holds the NBA record for assists in a game with 30...And imagine if they get Forward Ersan Ilyasove back tonight?...Jeepers, if they have him with Ellis, Jennings & Delfino, look out as you'll have shots being launched all over the court...

But I don't see the Overs stopping for the Bucks even though they have already gone Over 6 straight and 11 of 12 (the Under was under the total by a single point)...And PORT lost 2 of their better defenders in Wallace and Camby at the trade deadline...

The total opened at 203, which I unfortunately missed as that was a joke, then it peaked at 206.5 and now it seems to be coming down now...I am going to grab it now, as I don't care whether it moves to 208 or 204 (although I see this going off around 208 or 209), I am taking it now as the juice is low of the 206...

Milwaukee/Portland Over 206, laying $101 to win $100 ...

GL...

A standard play would be to take the Bucks in this spot, too, as PORT has their first home game after a 7-game road trip...The Bucks have covered 7 straight...Most streaks of this nature end at 7...The Spurs did have a C8 in early FEB...So I am torn on the Side as I should ride this Cover Streak till it ends and then once it does I can take a chart-play as the reversal happens (most of the time)...Although to me, with PORT 3-8 ATS since the All-Star break, it is take MILW or don't play this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment