Sunday, March 25, 2012

passing on PORT 2H...

I said earlier I don't understand why GS got 10 in this game...Very confusing to me, so much so, I thought something was fishy and I passed...

I will pass on taking PORT 2H...I'll pass on the 2H Over, too as PORT shot just 32% in the 1H, but this still desn't quite qualify as a 2H Over...If you think PORT can win the game, take them, but I am not even convinced of that...Although GS is famous for giving away 1H leads, although they seem to do it more at Home than on the Road...

I want to take Memphis SO BAD tonight as I have mentioned several times that they were going to struggle with Randolph back, and they have...But sooner or later, they will put it together and I think tonight will be the night...I'll watch and wait for a 2H line...

No comments:

Post a Comment