Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wow, nropp has some serious Twitter followers...

Dang, I had no idea nropp had almost 3000 followers on Twitter...Nice...

Dallas seemed to be on their way to covering the 2H number until the 12-6 run by the Lake-Show to start the 4Q, so this one looks dead...

But anyway, I have been capping the NBA for 30 years and have a database that I am adding more info to that goes back 31 years...

Here is a sample: Database

Hoping to have the majority of the new info I added to it done some time in the Fall....

After this loss, I will be at 61-43 on the year, going 0-3 my last 3 now...

My record is tracked at this tracking site: Tracking

Anyway, with my local baseball season starting up soon, my plays will probably diminish a bit, but we'll see if I can keep posting here for a while before shutting it down till next season...

No comments:

Post a Comment