Saturday, January 5, 2013

Saturday Sides rankings...

Sides:

1) Sac, 2) GS, 3) Port, 4) Milw, 5) Orl, 6) Utah, 7) Dal, 8) Phi, 9) Atl, 10) Hou

Notes:

Had the Clips not played the Lakers last night, they would be a play for me tonight as I am sure they have payback on their minds for the throttling they received at GS 3 nights ago...But this is a tough spot for them...Jamal Crawford is questionable and quite frankly, they NEED him to have any shot at covering this game...I think the Clips can win this game without Crawford, but it'll come down to the final seconds as I believe GS gets under this number and certainly has a shot to win...

Sacramento is simply red-hot right now and Brooklyn is 2-6 in back-enders...Minny just 2-5 ATS when they have rest and their opponent does not and they may not have Love tonight as he is questionable...

I may have a bet tonight, we'll see...Gotta grab something to eat,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment