Monday, June 17, 2013

Final game bet of the year...

Obviously, I have been very dormant for months as I just noticed my last post was in March...Well that's because I am involved in 3 area local baseball leagues and March 11 was the week I started doing the schedule for 2 local leagues (1 with a lot of teams in it) and I have been swamped ever since...

I still have been playing 2H plays off and on the past 3 months...

But I have one last play for 2012-13:

Miami Heat -7, laying $105 to win $100 -- The line is not over the only "key" number in the NBA, which is 7 (right on it, obviously), so I am taking the Heat...The heat have been money this postseason in bounce-back games as they are 5-0 SU & ATS, winning every one of these games by double-digits...And they seem especially potent after getting blown out, which, is what pretty much happened Sunday night...I'll ride the Heat bounce-back angle one final time this postseason, as I expect this series to go to a Game 7...

GL...

No comments:

Post a Comment