Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wednesday play...

2-1, +$90

Minnesota Timberwolves -2, laying $110 to win $100 -- I HATE to be fading the best and hottest team in the league right now and I generally don't fade teams playing their 4th game in 5 nights while on the Road that 4th game, but PORT has had 2 very, very difficult games in the the last 3 days as they erased a double-digit 4Q deficit at Detroit and beat them in OT with a Lillard buzzer-beater and then Lillard did it again last night at CLE as the Blazers won at the buzzer in a hard-fought back-and-forth game against the Cavaliers...And now they face the T'Wolves...Minny has been a good 1st-half-of-the-season team (the past few years when Kevin Love is healthy) and even though I think they are under-achieving slightly this season, tonight is a good spot for them to step up and beat the best team in the league (right now) on their home floor...

GL...

Also, if Lebron doesn't play, I like Indy and the Under, if LeBron does play, I like Miami and I will still pick the Under...I like my top 4 totals a lot and if Lebron doesn't play, I like my top 5 totals...Knicks under a solid play because Tyson Chandler returns tonight while OJ Mayo is out for MILW...Sac/Atl under good play because SAC is having issues with the offense getting Ruday Gay involved...Port/Min over, well, PORT is playing, need I say more?...NO/LAC over as there is a strong chart-play to the Over for the Clips as they have kicked their offense in gear big-time the last 2 games...

Sides:

1) Min, 2) Ind, 3) Was, 4) Char, 5) Det, 6) Atl, 7) Chi, 8) NY, 9) Dal, 10) SA, 11) Utah, 12) NO

Totals:

1) Atl un, 2) Min ov, 3) NY un, 4) NO ov, 5) Ind un, 6) Dal un, Char un, 8) Chi un, 9) Det un, 10) Was ov, 11) Utah un, 12) SA un

No comments:

Post a Comment