Thursday, February 20, 2014

I can take the Heat...

8-6, +$140

Miami Heat +2.5, laying $110 to win $100 -- I should have grabbed the 3.5 last night and then I should have grabbed the 3 earlier today, but I am still taking it at 2.5 and I did sprinkle a decent-sized play on the moneyline...Russell Westbrook is a game-time decision an I hope he plays as I feel this would help this Heat play as OKC would have to re-adjust their rotations to re-insert Westbrook back into the lineup, a lineup that has done just fine without him the last 27 games (20-7 SU)...The Heat were in the early stages of their 27-game win-streak 12 months ago and they seem to be heating up again this time of year and with the Pacers faltering a bit as of late, Miami is just 2 games out of the top seed for the East and 1 back in the loss column...So Miami is closer to the #1 now then they have been all season...Revenge spot for the Heat after getting trounced at Miami earlier in the season by OKC...This won't be easy, but LeBron is playing his best basketball of the season right now, arguably, and I feel he will find a way to will Miami to win this game, even if it means he has to score the last 10 points of the game himself to do it...

GL...

No comments:

Post a Comment