Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday thoughts...

I do like a game tonight for sure, as I beging to investigate it and I have leans on others but i am short on time right now...

Just wanted to follow up on the Washington Wizards and their record-tying Under streak coming to an end last time out...

Now my chart-plays say that this streak will automatically reverse it self  and we'll have a string of Overs coming up for the Wizards...When i look at the previous 4 streaks of Under-11's ending, each and eevry instance had another Under as soon as the streak was snapped and there was no chart-play stretch to the Over in any of those instances...

So i wil lay off the Over but I am still convinced we will see a chart-play stretch of Overs here because the Wizards have gotten some key players back the same day the Under streak ended, so I believe we'll see some Overs here for the Wiz...

Back with more including a play later...

No comments:

Post a Comment