Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday thoughts...

For people following this Blog, I shouldn't have to post it daily, you should know about some "automatic plays"...

1) NBA afternoon games 1:00 or earlier local time
2) Bowl games Over

The Bowl games were 5-1 to the Over yesterday and are hitting right around 67% for the Bowl season...

The NBA afternoon games Under are also hitting around 67% for the season and the Knicks game today was another EASY Under as I believe all Knicks games at MSG at 1:00 or earlier this year have gone Under (either 4-0 or 5-0 now)...The Clippers game today is also a 12:30 p.m. start local time so we'l lsee what happens there...

Another busy day at work today...Hopefully one day I can do this full-time and have a lot more in-depth analysis on a daily basis...But I am not sure if I will have time to post any plays today or not, we'll see...I was going to post some NFL today, but just didn't have time...Too bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment