Wednesday, November 18, 2015

New coach angle in play tonight...

NFL: 1-0, +$312
NHL: 0-1, -$50
NBA: 6-5, +$216
ALL: 7-6, +$478


My 6-1 stretch crashed and burned with that 0-2 last time out...

Houston Rockets -6.5, laying $165 to win $150 -- 
 To the surprise of nobody who follows my blog or has followed me for years, I am taking one of the strongest angles I have seen over the last 3 or 4 seasons in the NBA and NFL, and it is well documented here on my Blog...The trend is roughly 17-2 during this stretch if you include motivational games from the NFL in the mix were players died the week of the game and other examples in the NFL I gave in this post I made on my blog here:

http://sportsgambling777.blogspot.com/2014/02/new-coach-angle-in-play-tonight.html

Now rare to see a team as a Favorite falling into this angle...Usually bad teams fire their coaches midseason and the team is always a DOG who then wins outright in this spot... In fact, 1 of the 2 losses in the last 4 seasons was that game I cited in that link on my blog on 2/10/14 when I mentioned:

"The other Not Cover was also another unique situation where Mike Brown of the Lakers was fired 2 Novembers ago after the Lakers started 1-4, but new Coach Mike D'Antoni was recovering from knee surgery and couldn't take the sidelines until 4 games later and the Lakers DID WIN that game for D'Antoni at Home, but they they didn't cover the 6.5 point spread as they won by 5"...

So one of the 2 losses was a team that was at home favored by 6.5 points, like tonight...But that 1-4 Lakers team wasn't very good and this Houston team has a LOT of talent...

I want to bet 3 units on this game, my max play, but I am just slightly afraid of Houston not covering although my gut tells me they will whip Portland by 20+ tonight as HOU has lost 4 games in a row and had a player's only meeting after their last loss and then McHale gets fired the next day...They should be highly motivated tonight, and I always look for these motivational, or situational spots when betting sports...

GL...

2 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving, any plays shaping up for the weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to post one now...Dallas Cowboys... GL

    ReplyDelete