Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving Day selection...

NFL: 1-0, +$312
NHL: 0-1, -$50
NBA: 6-6, +$51
ALL: 7-7, +$313

The Twitter jinx continues for as I am 0-3 posting plays there and with the exception of one brief hot streak a couple years ago, Twitter has not been friendly to me...May not post there the rest of this season...

Short on time...Happy Thanksgiving...

Dallas Cowboys Pick, laying $165 to win $150 -- I feel like Vegas is giving me a fee winner here...Dallas at a Pick against the 10-0 Panthers...Public all over Carolina but virtually no line movement...Taking the Cowboys for 1.5 units...

GL...

11 comments:

  1. Brew - what is your take on the Warriors tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Milwaukee to win outright...

    Also, I will be posting my picks daily at a website in roughly 10 days from now, maybe a little sooner...

    I will make an announcement here if that happens...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great call, was able to get some on the moneyline and spread. Looking forward to the website.

      Delete
  3. Will you have some plays tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Cleveland to cover and win outright...GL and Merry Christmas...

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything on the early games? How's the website coming.??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still here... I will try and post a play or 2 here and there when certain spots come up... Some stuff came up and I cannot devote the time there right now...Maybe later...

    ReplyDelete