Friday, December 25, 2020

All picks for Friday...

I will start posting all my picks with rankings so people can see first-hand if I am running hot or cold... I pick every side and every total every day and rank those picks from #1 (top play) to whatever number of games are running ("worst" play)... This is a good gauge for anyone following to see if I am stinking up the joint daily or not...


For Friday:

Sides:
1) LAC, 2) Bkn, 3) Mil, 4) NO, 5) Dal

Totals:
1) Bkn ov, 2) Dal ov, 3) Mil un, 4) NO un, 5) LAC un

I like today's board...Now me liking this board doesn't mean jack-sh*t as I have loved many 5-game boards before and then go 2-8...But this is an early gauge for me to see if I am getting off to a good start this season or whiffing badly early on... I track my top plays, too...My #1 sides are 2-0 so far this year and #1 totals are 0-2 and both losers were not close...

No comments:

Post a Comment