Monday, December 28, 2020

Monday info...

 

4-6, -$260

No bets today. I will not bet a total until I win one. Was 3-6 with #1 totals in the Preseason and now 0-5 in the regular season. Was 7-2 with #1 Sides in Preseason and 4-1 so far in the regular season. 3-11 vs 11-3, so any bets have to be on the Sides for now...

My top 2 plays are Portland and Utah. After the big road FAVs got killed yesterday, I am gun-shy about putting real money on Utah vs a weak OKC squad who happen to be 1-0...In the other game I like, Portland is only getting 3.5 with LeBron being a 50-50 game-time decision...If he plays, I expect the line to go up to 6 or 6.5 and if that happens, I will probably bet Portland. I want to bet that Memphis/Brooklyn under so bad with KD and Irving out but Memphis is 3rd in the league in PACE in the early going and you never know how a team playing their first back-ender of a back-to-back for the season is going to do, PACE-wise, meaning Brooklyn...Sometimes they will fly up and down the court...Sometimes not. The Nets are 13th in PACE right now...But like I said, I am not betting a total until I win a #1 total pick.

Sides:

1) Por, 2) Uta, 3) Hou, 4) Det, 5) Bkn

Totals:

Uta ov, 2) Hou ov, 3) Por ov, 4) Bkn un, 5) Det un

No comments:

Post a Comment