Thursday, June 14, 2012

Finals, Game 2...


Kind of torn here...

I expect Bosh to be in the starting lineup and I expect Miami to come out the same way as they did in Game 1 -- solid in the 1st quarter and 1st half...

Have to give OKC a ton of credit for ratcheting up the effort defensively in the 2H of Game 1...The Thunder really came out determined right out of the gate after halftime...

And therein lies my dilemma...

Has OKC figured it out?...

Will they start Game 2 the same way they started the 2H of Game 1?...

That is the ONLY thought holding me back from a 1H play tonight as I told a few people after watching Game 1 that I would be thinking seriously about taking the Heat in the 1H of Game 2...

The Heat are +3 for the 1H and the moneyline is even more enticing at +165...

But I am going to pass...

I will stalk for a 2H play and see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment