Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Game 4 thoughts (and Game 3 criticisms)...


Played 4 baseball games again this past weekend and was wiped out by the time I got home Sunday night around 7:45 p.m. EST, just in time to get lines for my database and not much else...

I think Scott Brooks did kind of blow that game taking Durant out when he did with 4 fouls in the 3Q...He let that 10-point lead just evaporate in just a few minutes and Miami then had the momentum for the 4Q...

Durant needs to be smarter, too, picking up some overly aggressive fouls on the offensive boards, etc...But what was Brooks doing the last 6 minutes of the 3Q??...Actually brought in Daequan Cook for a brief spell late in the 3Q and I love him as a 3-point shooter, but what was he doing in the game at that juncture??...Why was Westbrook out as long as he was??...What, because he had one stupid charge on a 1 on 4 situation there?...And you yank him out with Durant already out while Westbrook only had 2 fouls???...Why??...Because he had one bad possession and you want to prove a point??...Why??...

Game 3 was there for the taking and OKC blew it...

I think the series is over now after that loss...

And now Ibaka opening his mouth today saying that LeBron is not a good defender...

I think Miami can win this in 5 now...I don't think it goes back to OKC and even if it does, if OKC isn't up 3-2, they will lose the series...No way OKC will win Game 6 AND Game 7 against this Miami team...You aren't winning 2 pressure-cooker elimination games against this Miami squad...

I like Miami tonight, but I will pass and look at a 2H line...

And believe me, I am rooting for OKC in the worst way, but I don't bet with my heart, I bet with my head...So a lean to Miami tonight but no official play...

No comments:

Post a Comment