Monday, May 21, 2018

Monday NBA playoffs....

Picks:

Side: Bos
Total: Bos ov

I try to make it a rule that whenever I switch a pick, I do not bet that game...Well, I was going to pick Boston to at least cover this game and then picked Cleveland to win and cover on my Excel spreadsheet....But after hearing Boston coach Brad Stevens is not announcing his starting lineup until game time, I have changed my mind again and picked Boston....

The Celtics got blown out by Milwaukee after being up 2-0 in Game 3 and then in Game 4, the Celtics were down 16 at the half and were down by as many as 19 before coming back and actually taking the lead in the final minute of the game before losing 104-102.

I think this game will be close....Either Boston gets up early and Cleveland fights back to take the lead an hang on to win, or the Cavs get up double-digits and Boston fights back and ends up just short in the final minute.... But I think Boston covers this one....I just cannot bet it because I have changed my mind twice on this game already....



No comments:

Post a Comment