Monday, May 14, 2018

Monday Western Conference Finals....

Note: Got busy on Sunday and forgot the game started at 3:30 p.m. EST and since the game was late first half when I saw the score and realized it was on, it was too late to make picks as Boston was up 25 which is what they won by.... The first day all season (including preseason) where I missed picking the side and total for a game....

Picks:

Side: GS
Total: GS ov

The total is a bit of a public pick as it turns out, but whatever....Not putting money on this game as I want to see how it plays out and then maybe make a move on Game 2....

Houston won both games vs. the Warriors this year where Harden, Paul & Capela played....The Rockets lost the other game, but were without Harden....

For Golden State, ironically, they were at full strength in both losses and were missing Durant in their 10-point win at Houston on January 4....

I think they split the first 2 games at Houston, so obviously I will take whoever loses Game 1 in Game 2 unless there is an injury or something going on in Game 1 that keeps me from following through and making that play in Game 2....



No comments:

Post a Comment