Saturday, May 5, 2018

Saturday NBA playoffs...

Picks:

Sides: 1) Phi, 2) Tor
Totals: (1 Phi ov, (2 Tor ov

Playoff record: 4-7

Play:

Philadelphia 76ers -9, laying $110 to win $100 -- Ruined an easy Houston win last night by taking the Warriors in a 2H play...Oh well...This would have been a game where I laid triple on Philly, except this line is ridiculous....Vegas ain't dumb....They are anticipating heavy smart money on Philly and are trying to get people on Boston....This is not scaring me into taking Boston, but it is scaring me to bet triple, so I will keep this a 1-unit play....Time will tell rather I regret that decision....I am hoping the NBA office wanting this series to go deep will coincide with refs giving the Sixers plenty of favorable calls and non-calls which leads to an easy double-digit win....

GL....

I Like Toronto in a do-or-die game and may bet them later....

No comments:

Post a Comment