Friday, December 3, 2021

Friday NBA...

I have not posted yet this season, but should have been...I have been doing this a while and back in the 1980s and 1990s, there were a ton of handicappers who had 1-800 numbers to call to pay for their locks of the week, or month or year and they would quote you some insane record that they had over the last 10 or 20 games or so...

Well, ok, I can finally do that myself, except it's a legit record of my last 20 #1 NBA Sides picks, where I have gone 18-2 while also going 14-1 my last 15 picks and 7-0 my last 7 picks...

My #1 Sides are 31-13 on the year (70.5%), and I was 9-4 in the preseason (69.2%) for an overall record of 40-17 (70.2%)....

My #1 Totals, ahhh, not so good so far at 20-22-2 for the regular season, 6-7 in the preseason...

For people who have followed me off and on during the last 19 years online, you know I pick every NBA side and total, every day and rank those picks...My NBA sides for EVERY pick are on fire, too, going 232-161-4 on the year (59%), and are up 54.9 units this season (including the preseason), and last night was my first losing night 2-3, in the last 16 days...

I just wanted to post this tonight before my #1 side loses tonight, because I always wanted to say that my last 20 #1 NBA Sides picks went 18-2...

And oh by the way, here are all my NBA picks for tonight, and I do like a lot of sides tonight, which means I will probably go 3-6:

Sides:

1) GS, 2) Atl, 3) Bos, 4) Hou, 5) Cle, 6) Ind, 7) NO, 8) Min, 9) LAC

Totals:

1) Cle ov, 2) NO ov, 3) Atl un, 4) Hou ov, 5) GS un, 6) Bos ov, 7) LAC ov, 8) Min ov, 9) Ind un


Also, my NFL plays have been on fire until the last 2 weeks, which means the law of averages has caught up with me, so I will probably get destroyed there over the final 6 weeks...I was over 70% there, too, all season, but might not be now after a not-as-hot last 2 weeks...

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment