Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Wednesday NBA picks...

The streak is over...The Mavs quickly blew an 11-point 4Q lead and lost by 3, as 2-point underdogs...

The only other time I had an 11-game winning streak for my #1 NBA Sides, I went 0-4 immediately afterwards, including the loss that snapped the streak...We shall see if I can avoiding losing the next three #1 Sides plays...

#1 Totals showing signs of life, as they may have to pick up the slack when these #1 Sides plays tank...My #1 Totals have won 5 of 6 to creep over .500 on the season at 24-23-2...My #1 Sides are now 35-14 during the regular season, 71.4%...

Also was 0-3 on ALL my NBA Sides picks last night, my worst day since I was 0-3 on Tuesday, November 16...Must be a Tuesday thing...Still up 62.8 units, including preseason with my NBA Sides...

Anyway, let's see if these NBA Sides picks collapse completely now over the next 2 to 3 weeks...That did happen back in '05 or '06, when I had a scorching hot start at the beginning of the season, as I was up around 60 units or so on ALL NBA Sides picks through about 7 1/2 weeks and it went South quick...

Ironically enough, today is 7 weeks and 2 days into the season, so be careful if you start tailing me now...I don't want to see that history repeat itself...I want to bounce back and hopefully stay above .500 over the next 3 to 4 weeks...

Time will tell...

If it gets real bad real quick, I will probably stop posting...

13 games tonight:

Sides:

1) GS. 2) OKC, 3) Cle, 4) Hou, 5) Dal, 6) Den, 7) Orl, 8) Cha, 9) Bos, 10) NY, 11) Det, 12, Min, 13) Mia

Totals:

1) Cha ov, 2) NY ov, 3) Min ov, 4) Cle un, 5) OKC un, 6) Dal un, 7) GS un, 8) Hou ov, 9) Det ov, 10) Den un, 11) Mia un, 12) Bos un, 13) Orl ov

No comments:

Post a Comment