Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Tuesday NBA...

Ok, tied my all-time record of 11 straight #1 NBA Sides wins in a row Monday night with the Spurs cover...

It will be tough to break the record as there are only 3 games tonight, and I like them fairly equally, which means this will probably be an 0-3 night or I will go 2-1 and the #1 Side will lose...

With that said, the scorching hot streak continues:

11-0 last 11 #1 Sides

18-1 last 19

22-2 last 24

Went 7-2-1 with all NBA Sides picks last night to bring my percentage up to 59.9% for ALL NBA sides picks, including preseason...

The winning day yesterday gives me 17 winning days out of the last 19 and brings my record over that span to 99-49-1 for a 66.9% winning clip...

For the totals, the 4-game winning streak ended and I only went 5-5 last night there, although I do like my #1 total tonight, maybe even more than my #1 side...

Sides:

1) Dal, 2) SA, 3) Bos

Totals:

1) SA ov, 2) Bos ov, 3) Dal un

No comments:

Post a Comment