Wednesday, September 5, 2012

NFL season here already??...Damn...It's On...

Depending on how much I get into this NFL season, I may average a play a week...

Maybe...

Maybe not...

I will probably just look for the best possible situational spots and go for those...

And oh by the way, I generally will play one 4-team, 13-point teaser a week...Been doing it for almost 20 years now...

But Week 1 is generally not a good week to start these...Surprises all over the place generally...Even Week 2 and Week 3 aren't super-strong, value-wise, as these teasers get more value as the lines get tighter...

I'll look at the games week by week and we'll see...

For Wednesday night, all I know is, it usually is hard for a defending SuperBowl champion to come out swinging right out of the gate the following season...

I don't have the numbers and I don't have the time to look them up, but with the G'Men facing a divisional foe right out of the gate, I will admit that I like the points with Dallas...

I would say take Dallas or don't take the game...

If I make this an official play, I will post it here and on the ThinkDog Forum and have it put on the Tracker site...

I may pass and look at a 4-team teaser for Sunday...

We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment