Sunday, September 23, 2012

Week 3 plays...

I'll start with teasers next week...

2 plays that I talked about:

Philadelphia Eagles -3.5, laying $100 to win $100 -- I don't think Arizona scores a TD in this game...Maybe 2 or 3 or 4 FGs (depending how often Philly turns it over), but I don't see the Cardinals scoring more than 16 points (maybe a Philly turnover leads to a TD)...And I don't see Philly having a problem scoring at least 21 or 24 points (or more) if they don't turn it over...I worry that the Eagles' starting center is out as I know all the stats and history about teams not covering when their center is out, I still believe Philly is going to have a blowout win any week now...

Kansas City/New Orleans Over 53, laying $102 to win $100 -- Sometimes with games like this, games that look like a stone cold Over (like this one does), you end up with a stone Under, but I just don't see how with the way these 2 teams have played defense the first 2 weeks...I know adjustments will be made by both teams on the defensive end as they need to close the sieves their swiss-cheese defenses have been, allowing gobs of points...And the Saints can score...they should be in the 30s, without issue, as I expect them to score no less than 38, so we need the Chiefs to put up 17 and that should be more than do-able against a Saints defense that allowed 35 to Carolina last week (and we saw how Carolina did against the Giants defense on THUR -- 7 points)...I think these teams will figure it out defensively at some point this season, but indoors at the Superdome this week?...I am thinking (hoping) not...

GL...


No comments:

Post a Comment