Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Additional Tuesday play...

Adding:

Chicago Bulls -4.5, laying $110 to win $100 -- I don't like losing out on value as this line opened at 1.5, but I will still play the angle, and NO, Kevin Love is NOT out as I saw on one website, as this is a play for me regardless...Cavs eliminated the Bulls from the playoffs last year and they meet on opening night, so obviously their first meeting this year, so I will take the revenge spot with the Bulls...A lot of injuries on both sides, which is a wash to me, as I expect the Cavs to start slow again until they get everyone healthy and their rotations are going to be a bit messed up early as Thompson didn't re-sign till late in the preseason and then Love not playing till late in the preseason...

New Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg seems to have this team ready to go as he has copied what Steve Kerr did last year when Kerr moved Andre Iguodala to the bench as a 6th man...Hoiberg is moving Joakim Noah to the bench as a 6th man and Noah has accepted that role from the get-go so I believe the Bulls will get off to a faster start than the Cavs here in the 2015-16 season...

GL...

No comments:

Post a Comment