Thursday, October 22, 2015

New coach angle for NHL tonight...

1-0, +$312

Columbus Blue Jackets +172, laying $50 to win $86 -- I will be honest and admit I have no idea what the success rate is for the new coach's angle for the NHL...I honestly have no idea and didn't have the time to research it today...But I am willing to take a chance as John Tortorella has won a Stanley Cup with the Tampa Bay Lightning in 2004... Only betting half a unit and heck, getting +172, it's worth a shot to me...Columbus is winless on the season, 0-7...The players will be giving max effort for the new coach and I am willing to part with half a unit for the potential payout I can get with the +172...

GL...

P.S.: I have started to handicap the NHL again this week and may do so the rest of the season if time permits and may post plays if I am doing well...I am thinking about taking Rangers tonight -1.5 goals at +138 as this is a chart-play to fade Arizona as their Goaltender Mike Smith has gone into the tank the last 3 games, with a terrible Save %, so I am liking the Rangers on the puck line...

Also, I just cannot take the Seahawks tonight laying 6.5 on the Road even though I feel strongly they win this game with their season on the line...But I cannot give 6.5 in a Division game on the Road...

No comments:

Post a Comment