Friday, October 30, 2015

NBA total tonight...

NFL: 1-0, +$312
NHL: 0-1, -$50
NBA: 1-2, -$5
ALL: 2-3, +257


Washington / Milwaukee over 198, laying $165 to win $150 -- I love this total...First one posted this season...The Wizards are a run-and-gun team this season, don't let their Opener fool you with the 175 total, there were around 184 shots hoisted up that game if memory serves me correctly...The Bucks allowed 122 to the Knicks in their Opener, so I am expecting this game to hit 210, at minimum, unless both teams cannot hit water throwing up shots from a boat...Betting 1.5 units, which is fairly rare for me this early in the season... The number is climbing quickly, too, may hit 200 by game time...

GL...

P.S.: I need to start posting NHL plays as I have been scorching hot there but only posted one play, a hard-luck loser with Columbus, although I did take them their next 2 games and they won both and I may keep taking them until they lose, depending on their opponent...

3 comments:

  1. What do you like in hockey tonight I was thinking buffalo and Ottawa with the hamburgler in tonight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will play one of these 3 -- Columbus, Winnipeg or Philly over...Probably play the total and then the other 2 small...

      Delete
    2. Good call on the total tailed u on that thx

      Delete