Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wednesday play -- New coach angle (technically)...

Not the start to the season I envisioned for myself when I clapped my eyes on those 2 plays I posted and I even lost a total, so I personally went 0-3 and did not play any 2H plays for some dumb reason and I would have done well with those had I just bet them...2H plays have more or less become a specialty of mine the last few years due to time constraints...

So I may pull back a little for a few weeks and just do 2H plays and mix in some occasional game plays, we shall see...I like 2 totals, but won't post them as official plays here...I may just take it easy for a spell after tonight until I get settled into this season...

NFL 1-0, +$312
NHL 0-1, -$50
NBA 0-2, -$220
ALL 1-3, +42


Minnesota Timberwolves +3, laying $165 to win $150 and
Minnesota Timberwolves Pick (+130), laying $50 to win $65 -- This could be considered a new coach angle (technically), as generally this angle applies ONLY to a mid-season coaching change, but in this instance, we have the head coach of the team dying 3 days before the season opener... The players on this team, especially the veterans, loved Flip Saunders...Sam Mitchell has been named as the interim head coach, but no matter who they picked, this T-Wolves' team will come out tonight and play their asses off and dedicate this game to Saunders... So no matter what you call this angle, it is certainly a strong motivational angle, strong enough to have me put 2 units on it...Rubio is questionable for Minny, but Andre Miller can step in and hopefully eat up 24 to 30 of those minutes at PG if Rubio doesn't play...

GL...

No comments:

Post a Comment