Wednesday, October 14, 2015

NFL play for Sunday...no-brainer...

We have the new-coach angle going this Sunday...

0-0

Miami Dolphins +2 (-110), laying $165 to win $150
Miami Dolphins Pick (+108), laying $150 to win $162 --  I should have grabbed this when it opened at 2.5 and even 3 in some spots as I had this game circled since they made the coaching change 9 days ago...If I was a tout, charging for picks, I would say this is my NFL Game of the Century...

Practically a Perfect Storm of factors coming together here...

Everyone knows about the New-Coach angle in the NFL & NBA, as I have talked about it for years, including on this blog and on many online forums, and the Miami Dolphins will be playing their first game for their new coach Dan Campbell, who replaced Joe Philbin early last week after the Dolphins fell to 1-3 with their 3rd straight loss, a 27-14 loss to the Jets two Sundays ago...

The ESPN talking heads were saying during NFL Live as they reviewed film of the 41-14 loss to the Bills in Week 3, saying the film clearly shows a lack of effort from the players, insinuating they have tuned out their head coach...He was fired a week later after losing to the Jets...These same ESPN talking heads also said that Coach Campbell will command their respect...

Miami is coming off a bye week...2 weeks to prepare under Coach Campbell...

They are playing the Tennessee Titans and are a Dog, although they may not be a Dog by game time...

I don't bet too many NFL games straight up as I like teasers, but I could not ask for a better spot here...

The Dolphins are hungry, trying to end a 3-game losing streak and they have a chance to jump-start their season and try to salvage it now as they basically get to hit the reset button with a new coach, so they will be playing their asses off against another 1-3 team with a Rookie QB...

A rare 3-unit play for me...

If you read through my blog and check out my posts on the new coach angle, you will see just how impressive this angle has been over recent years...

I have to grab it now as Miami will probably be a Favorite by game time, as this line is moving...

GL...

4 comments:

  1. good call do you post anywhere else i haven't seen you post in a while

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't post on forums as much any more due to time constraints and I have made posts on Twitter from time to time and I basically forgot to post this play on Twitter, as I should have as this was about as easy a play as it gets in the NFL... Been a good NBA Preseason for me, but I just need to try and get back into the habit of posting more on my blog... I will try and maybe cut back on the reasoning for the pick to save time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i learned the new coach angle form you awhiles back now i wish i put more money on them like always ;p i hope to see more nba posts u usually are good with it im following u on twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep forgetting to post on Twitter... I plan to post more on the blog this year...Hopefully...Gearing up for 2H plays this year, but I want to play more game lines this season if I am seeing it well...

      Delete