Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2H glances...

I am 5-2 on 2H plays, well, that I did NOT play. so far...Sucks not to have the guts to play these games because it is early in the season as perhaps what I need to realize here is that I have been a rock-solid 2H capper the past 2+ years, well, even longer than that really...More like 8 years...

This Indy/Tor game should go Over the 2H total...It's not a top-flyte play, the same way that Atl/NJ over and Utah/LAL Over were not top-flyte 2H plays last night (although both were close), but this game is also damn close to being a "top" play...Both Overs last night won and one of them I did post about...I do have specific criteria that I look for as soon as the game goes to half and many times, even BEFORE the score goes to half, I have it on my radar and am tracking it the last 3 to 4 minutes to see if stays on track for a play...

Probably a play I should make, but I am going to watch it and NOT play it just for "mental note-taking" purposes...

No comments:

Post a Comment