Sunday, December 18, 2011

Another easy Under in an afternoon NBA game...

Already had a an easy under on Saturday afternoon when the Knicks visited the Nets and this Boston/Toronto game this afternoon is looking like a Stone Under...I always look at Unders to begin with in NBA preseason games, especially with this brief preseason where there was about a week's worth of training camp...

But everyone who knows me knows how I love the NBA Unders with games that start before 4:00 p.m. local time in the time zone where the game is being played at, and the earlier the start time the more I like the Under and that has been very successful in the past several years in the NBA for regular season games...

Looks like there will be a 2-0 start for that trend in the preseason this year...

I also made 2 NFL plays on http://www.tipsterpicks.com/, a website that tracks handicappers...I have been heating up in the NFL, going 4-1 the last 2 weeks...I have KC and Miami and those 2 picks were posted last night on tipsterpicks...

No comments:

Post a Comment