Monday, December 26, 2011

Taking it easy Week 1...

I am only going to post my best plays...And that means I will be taking it easy in Week 1 because I need to see how these games play out at this point of the season and compare these results to the strike-shortened 1998-99 season, which I have detailed in my database...

Very rare to get a great situational spot on Opening Day, but it was there, so I took advantage...Every play this year will be for 1 unit, although the old me would have plastered 5 units on that first play...

I may post a "lean of the night", maybe, we'll see, and if I had to post one tonight, it would be Denver...But I am not playing it...I have off tonight and will have my NBA package on and will be scrutinizing 2H plays all night and if a good one pops up, I will play it and post it...

With my busy nightly work schedule of the past 4+ years, I have had to adapt to this lack of time and in doing so, I have now become a fairly adept 2H capper, with some regular plays sprinkled in along the way...

So 60 to 75% of my plays (maybe more) may be 2H plays this season, as they were the last 2 or 3 seasons...And I probably won't have time to post any analysis on those plays as I was recruited to have my picks tracked at a tracking site for this season, so I will need to file my play there first, then bet the game, then go to my blog and then hit a forum or 2...

I am fairly sure I won't play a total till Week 2, but the Unders should be plentiful in Week 1, but apparently with the Internet, folks already know this and are jumping on Unders here tonight as it seems like every total has come down...

GL this season folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment