Saturday, May 5, 2012

automatic plays...


Just got home...

This OKC/DAL game is about to go to the half...

I made a post on the original TTS777 forum (and at TheRx forum, too, I believe) about 6 years ago with the results of all NBA series that were 3-0 going back about 25 to 30 years...

The short story is that the automatic play goes to the team up 3-0 in Game 4 to finish the job and cover...

So I may pass here on the 2H, we'll see, but OKC is the automatic play and tomorrow, Miami is the automatic play...

Hard to think that both OKC and Miami won't cover...Odds are better that they will both cover...

2 comments:

  1. Do you still have the data? I would like to see it. Also, does it apply to all rounds of the playoffs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here ya go (although my bad, it was only about 20 years at the time I posted this:

    http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=478744&s=4aeac01e92f1d7f3d458eebe2f3d706f

    Scroll down a little...

    It was 71% at that time...

    I have 31 years of spread data now (including this season) -- back when I made that post, I only had line data back to 1985-86...

    ReplyDelete