Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday looks...

Been a super-busy stretch for me...I did mention on my blog that I wait for the upset in Game 1 and then take the team that got upset in Game 2...I didn't have time to post it, but Indiana was the automatic play yesterday...

For today, I hear Denver Coach George Karl saying they need to push the Pace...I hear Ty Lawson saying they need to push the Pace...I realize Den/LAL have had 7 straight Unders head-to-head, but the Pace in Game 1 was very fast...Problem was Denver shot 35%, mostly because Andrew Bynum tied a playoff record with 10 blocks...

You also have to remember that Metta World Peace is still a great defender and with him out, the Overs should come in this series...Is Bynum going to block 10 shots every game?...George Karl is a great coach and I have to believe there will be adjustments made here...

I like this Over and may take it...

I also like the BOS/Atl Under with Rondo out, but will wait for halftime...Philly may not be a bad play at all, but I worry about CHI rising up without Rose tonight before Philly makes a run at them the next few games...

3 comments:

  1. Bos/Atl opened at 175 and went off at 173-172.5. The LA/Den game opened at 199.5 and is up to 202. Money is going in your direction. BOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may take this Bos/Atl game Under in 2H...Just couldn't pull the trigger on the game line because I wanted to see how the 1H went...I hate losing value on that Lakers Over, so if I am going to take it, I guess I better grab it now...I am still debating...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same feeling for the Boston game especially that rondo is out. Lakers are 202.5 - 203. Over is getting pounded. Wish I could of got 200. I made a tiny play at 202.

    ReplyDelete