Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tue/Wed thoughts...

I don't have any strong opinions on this OKC/SA series yet...I figured Game 1 could go either way, and not only was that the case, the OKC cover, which seemed to be theirs the whole game, went away late before James Harden hit a trey at the buzzer for the backdoor cover for OKC...

I think Game 2 will be similar to Game 1...Lean to the Over as perhaps both teams found some rhythm with 66-point 4Q after the low-scoring first 3 quarters...Still stayed Under despite the big 4Q...

I kinda missed the boat not taking Miami in game 1 with BOS only having one day's rest after beating Philly in a tight game in Game 7...The Celtics looked tired...

But I look at it this way...

BOS was tired, they played terrible (shot less than 40% while MIA shot 50%), they had 5 technical fouls called against them, and they still were tied at the half and only lost the game by 14 points...They got next to nothing from Pierce and Allen...If these 2 can do anything in Game 2, the Celtics should cover...

I said Miami would win in 6 games, despite the Bosh injury, and they did...Miami should win this series in 5 games...I think they go up 3-0 here...But it seems like every time MIA gets up 3-0, they don't close it out in 4 (Philly last year and NY this year), so I am saying 5 games...

I think MIA wins Game 2 but BOS covers...I also think BOS will score more, so I like the Over, too...

Not sure if I'll play either just yet, but I will mull them over...

No comments:

Post a Comment