Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thursday looks...

Ok, back to the ThinkDog way tonight, although, Miami isn't a Dog, but at -1.5, they may as well be a Dog as this team is almost always favored...

I am kinda looking at how Boston KILLED Philly in Game 3 after 2 close games at Home and seeing a similar situation with Miami...

Boston won a close Game 1, lost a close Game 2, then the response at Philly in Game 3...

Miami won a close Game 1 (that was a 1-point game deep into the 4Q), then lost a close Game 2, and I expect a response in Game 3 at Conseco...

Ok, no Bosh, but I still think that injury is being over-hyped by the ESPN talking heads...I still think Miami wins this series in 6, which is what I thought before the series started and Bosh was healthy...LeBron and Wade are going to impose their will on this series...And if they don't, that's fine with me because I can't stand Miami...

Clips played well in game 1, despite the 16-point loss...Credit Coach Vinny Del Negro as he made a ton of adjustments on the fly during the game, playing very small at time and Eric Bledsoe had a huge game and it would seem logical to see his minutes increase in this series...LAC did a great job minimizing Parker, but now they need to find a way to minimize Duncan and Ginobili...

Those 11 points look very, very tempting tonight and for me, that's the only way to go in this one -- take the points or stay away...


No comments:

Post a Comment