Thursday, May 24, 2012

THUR thoughts...

If Granger is healthy, I think Indy wins Game 6 and then Miami throttles them in Game 7...I just don't know how effective he can be when he was in a walking boot 2 nights ago after the game...

The Philly series just seems so ironic to me...

Everyone talks about Boston controlling the pace...If they slow it down, they win...Yet, in this series, the Celtics went Over in all 3 of their wins and the Sixers were Under in all 3 of their wins...

Game 7 just smells like a Boston double-digit win...The extra day's rest helps them immensely...Boston just didn't show up in Game 6 and they will in Game 7...

And it is hard for me to go against Miami right now as it appears that LeBron and Wade have figured it out without Bosh...But after that throttling and Larry Bird calling the Pacers out, for me, it is you take Indy or don't take the game...


No comments:

Post a Comment