Wednesday, February 15, 2012

3 plays...

0-2 yesterday to bring me down to 7-8 for FEB...I will revert back to the "old" Brewers7 for a night and take the first 3 plays that jumped out at me for various reasons...Also, 3 Dogs and I have always been a Dog player in the NBA...

Sacramento Kings +6, laying $105 to win $100 -- Kings have played NY tough at MSG, winning 4 straight and this is a chart-play of sorts against the Knicks...Both teams scorching hot (SAC hot against the spread at least, 8 of 9), while Linsanity rues NY, winning 6 straight and NY is 7-1-1 ATS their last 9...The Knicks finally did not cover a game with Jeremy Lin starting and they were lucky to win last night...Nothing lasts forever, as Linsanity has to lose some time, and even if the Knicks, who have struggled at MSG win, I still have 6 points with the Kings...MSG will be raucous, but that doesn't bother me and hopefully it won't bother the Kings...Tyreke Evans is a physical guard and he may wear Linsanity down tonight...

Toronto Raptors +7, laying $105 to win $100 -- Chart-play against the Spurs, who didn't cover last night after covering 7 straight...They have won 8 straight...Toronto's improved defense should keep them in this one as I think  they can knock off the Spurs here and if they don't, I still have the 7 points on my side...Spurs have been better this year on back-enders, but I am taking the points...

Washington Wizards +13, laying $105 to win $100 -- Classic spot where I fade the team playing their first home game after a long road trip...Wizards played lights out last night, so hopefully they can carry that momentum into this one...

GL...

No comments:

Post a Comment