Monday, February 13, 2012

Phoe/GS Over 1Q...

Phoenix/Golden State Over 51.5, 1Q, laying $108 to win $100 -- Suns 8 straight Overs in the 1Q and Warriors 4 straight Overs in the 1Q...I want to take the game total Over, but both of these teams seem to have diminishing scoring numbers after the 1Q (there are exceptions, of course) but their 1Q Overs are out-numbering their game total overs recently...

GL...

One more play to come...

Actually, I just looked at the injury report and there is no way I can take the Hornets tonight as they have have their roster OUT or questionable tonight...

GREAT spot for the Hornets getting Utah off a big win at Memphis, but I cannot take a team with this many guys out as Kaman and Okafor are questionable and I don't know who can step up here if they both miss...

No comments:

Post a Comment