Saturday, February 11, 2012

Liking 3 games tonight...

But I am not sure if I am playing anything but Minnesota...

I like Indy here as they a low number to get over and I would love to fade Denver one more time as this Galanari injury is killing them...DEN is 5-2 ATS when they have rest and their opponent does not...But George Karl is a great coach and will figure out a way to turn this around... Indy 4-3 ATS in back-enders and have a surprisingly (to me) low number to get over tonight but I will pass on them...

I am going to pass on NJ, too, as they are just bad but this is a good spot for them as SA may have a bit of a let-down off that win in Philly and they have Ginobili back, which over-inflates the line despite the fact that his insertion into the line-up may hurt the Spurs' rhythm that they have devleoped, winning 7 straight now that the rotations will have to change...Will pass for now...

I am taking:

Minnesota Timberwolves -6.5, laying $108 to win $100 -- Knicks playing over their heads and although I hate to predict the exact game for them to cool off, well, hey, I am going to do it anyway as Jeremy Lin had 38 last night and has been out of this world, but this has to end some time and after a huge win over the Lake-Show last night, this is the perfect let-down spot for NY as they catch Minny in bounce-back mode with Kevin love returning to the line-up after his 2-game suspension...

GL...

No comments:

Post a Comment