Saturday, February 18, 2012

afternoon game...

The automatic play is the Under here...

I am not taking it, I will pass...

Took the last 2 days off as it has been crazy at work, working 67 hours last week and busy this week and I am beat down...At work now...Of course, I would have done great on 2H plays the last 2 days but passed on everything...

I think I will keep my game plays down to  a bare minimum and go back to the formula that was working, only top game plays and 2H plays as I have bumped up the number of plays this month and am 9-11-1 for the month as a result...I will try and finish strong by going to my strength, which is 2H plays as I just don't have the time to cap the games most days, but I can recognize a strong 2H play in less than 30 seconds...

No comments:

Post a Comment