Friday, January 6, 2012

decent 2nd half look...

I just got home and see the Lakers total is a lost cause...Looked at the 2nd half Over and the Lakers 2H, but in all honesty, I would be forcing these because they don't meet the criteria for a 2H play, although there is value taking the Lakers because the -9 crosses over Zero and you only need the Lakers to win by 5 to push, but I will not do that...

Borderline play on Portland...It's actually more than borderline and just barely qualifies as a 2H play and there is major value here taking PORT, but man, I don't want to risk finishing 1-2 for the night as I will take the split, but to be honest, PORT should cover this 2H line...Debating hard on this one as I shouldn't NOT play it because I don't want a losing night, I should just make the damn play...

No comments:

Post a Comment