Friday, January 6, 2012

a few leans...

Busy day at work, but I just took a cursory look at the board with my paper charts in hand and I have 4 leans:

GS/LAL Over
CLE
DET
IND

The first 2 are chart-plays, and for those of you who know me, you know what those are...

I am NOT betting all 4...As a matter of fact, as of this minute, the total will probably be my only bet/play as I want to take CLE, but Minny coming off that loss bothers me just enough to keep from being a bet...

I will wait and see if this total moves down any more before playing it, but the moment I see it starting to rise (if it rises), I will post it...

I was dying to play the Wizards tonight as I always look to bet a team that hasn't won a game this far into the season, especially when they are a DOG, but a bad break here as they are playing the Knicks, who just had 2 embarrassing Home losses and are probably glad to get out of NY, where the pressure will be off and they can potentially take their frustrations out on the Wizards...Plus, the Knicks haven't lost 3 in a row yet, they win, lose 2, then win, then lose 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment