Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I cannot give 7 with the Wiz...

Washington has the new coach angle tonight, which went 3-0 in the NFL this season and is already 1-0 in the NBA (SAC) for 4-0 (and I was on all 4), and Vegas has already made the adjustment here as this line is insane as who are the Wiz to be favored by 7 over anybody?...I may have to pass as CHAR lost by 33 last night and I generally like teams losing by 30+ next time out, although I like GOOD teams a lot better than a bad one like CHA in this spot...

PORT 3rd game in 3 nights and they are atrocious on the Road so far...GS would be a lot better at home if they weren't blowing big leads every other home game...Have a lean here to GS, for sure as I think Coach Mark Jackson is going to make sure this team plays 48 minutes tonight instead of the 36 they played against Memphis 2 nights ago when they blew a 17-point 4Q lead...

Busy night at work for me as I will try and find 2H plays...I may take GS...We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment