Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Orlando Magic...

Orlando Magic +3, laying $103 to win $100 -- I need to start playing more "automatic plays" and this one is about as automatic as it gets...Doesn't mean it will win, but if you play these situations over time, you will win more than you lose...ORL shot 24.6% from the field last night at Boston...I'll be honest here...I cannot remember the last time I saw a team shoot that low for an entire game...I may have to go back to the last strike seaosn of 1998-99...I always take teams, good teams, that is, off horrid shooting nights, and I also take teams, good teams, off 30+ point losses, Automatically, and we have ORL hitting both of those criteria last night...No major minutes played by anyone (nobody over 25 minutes) except for some reason, Stan Van Gundy left Dwight Howard out there for 35 minutes (maybe he didn't want to lose by 40)...So a big-time bounce-back spot for the Magic and they are playing a Pacers team in a slight let-down spot as they just beat the Lake-Show at Staples on Sunday...First game Home after a brief 3-game road trip for the Pacers...ORL has basically owned this Pacers team the past few seasons, which doesn't mean crap tonight, but the Magic certainly aren't going to be intimidated going into Conseco when they have beaten them thre 3 straight times...Strong bounce-back spot vs. a let-down spot and we have a top-tier team in the strong bounce-back spot, so I am contractually obligated to make this play...

GL...

No comments:

Post a Comment