Friday, January 27, 2012

NY Knicks?...

No Melo for the Knicks while Wade returns for Miami...Everyone and their brother and their brother's brother is all over Miami...Blowout-city, baby...

But not me...

Once Melo was announced as OUT, I liked the Knicks a little bit already because I think this Knicks team will have more ball movement without Melo on the floor...They won't be standing around watching him throw up shots all night...

Then it was announced that Wade is back for Miami...

And now I really like this play...Miami will have to adjust their rotations and Wade will have to work his way into game-shape...

The Knicks will have the motivation as they try and prove they can win without Melo...

I am just waiting for the line to top out before I grab it...

No comments:

Post a Comment