Wednesday, April 4, 2012

2 plays today...

I have 2 plays today...

One side that was circled days ago and the other I was also waiting for and this is a great spot to break out this total...

I will post the plays on the forum my friend runs as he has asked me to post my NBA on his forum for the rest of the regular season...

This is not a gimmick, no bait and switch here...It is a free forum on a site I built several years ago and my friend runs the forum and he wanted to see my NBA plays on the forum more regularly so I will try posting there a few weeks...

I will post the plays there in about 30 to 60 minutes...

Link: ThinkDog

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing Cleveland and Indy/Wash Over. (more a preference than a guess haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean Miami, right?...I know, I do the same thing myself, thinking LeBron is still there...

    ReplyDelete