Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday look...

Final week of the regular season and I was seriously just going to take the week off and wait for the playoffs to start, where I have done fairly well in the first two rounds before doing very average in the conference finals and Finals...

But man, will I be able to stay away from this Philly/NJ game?...

Yeah, I know Philly can clinch a playoff spot here...But they only need to win one of their final 3 and they may not even have to do that as one MILW loss will also get Philly into the postseason for the 2nd straight season...

I know Deron Williams is questionable, but still, this will be the Nets FINAL game in NJ after 35 years before going to Brooklyn next Fall...

But then again, will this mean a damn thing to these spoiled, high-priced athletes, guys who will blow town in a second for a bigger paycheck?...

Maybe I'm reaching here when I think these Nets' players might actually care about giving this game 110% since it is the end of an era in NJ...

We'll see how I feel tomorrow...

If Deron Williams plays, I like NJ here, no matter how much the line would go down...

No comments:

Post a Comment