Sunday, April 8, 2012

automatic play, but...

Anyone who has followed me over the years knows that the "automatic" play for NBA afternoon games is the Under...3 easy ones last weekend...They have hit at a high clip over the years...

However, the Knicks may perhaps be early-risers, because they are 4-0 to the Over this season in Sunday matinees, all at MSG, where they happen to host the Bulls on Easter...Da Bulls are 3-1 to the Under on Sunday afternoon games this season...

Again, my first inclination is to take the Under here, and for me it's take the Under or don't take the total, and in this instance, with the Knicks being 4-0 to the Over at MSG this season on Sunday afternoons, I will pass...

I will not be around for a 2H play on the early game, but I will be around for the night games...

No comments:

Post a Comment