Monday, April 2, 2012

Hmmmm...wrong halftime score...

I lost some value on this play as DonBest had the halftime score 49-33, so I thought the Mavs were down 16 and the 7 would take it to a 9-point loss for a push and an 8-point loss for a win...

And even Pinnacle had a Dallas -16 (+483) 2nd half line as they thought the Mavs were down 16...

But now I see 14...

This doesn't change the qualifications for a play as my criteria doesn't look at the halftime score...But the value of a 2H play is based on the 2H score and some plays that qualify for me criteria-wise are nixed as plays if the "new game line" takes falls into that "Bermuda Triangle" range I talked about in my blog a few weeks ago (maybe 10 days or so ago)...

So I lost some value as the new line falls right on to the only key number in the NBA (7), which sucks, but it would have really sucked if the new number went below 7...

Anyhoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment